KidQuest Children’s Ministry
“Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.”
• At Boiling Springs First Baptist Church, our kids are on a quest…a quest to diligently seek Truth!
• The Truth we seek is two-fold…the Truth of God’s Word and the Truth which is Jesus!
• The goal of KidQuest is to introduce children to Jesus early in life so they can live their lives to the fullest! (John 10:10)
• On our journey, “KidQuesters” understand that Jesus wants them to follow Him and learn from Him. (Luke 9:23)
• KidQuest Children’s Ministry enables kids to develop relationships with other kids and with our adult leaders, and shows what it means to lean on others on our quest for Jesus. (John 13:34-35)
• While on our quest, kids become agents for Jesus Christ, showing others His love and salvation. (2 Corinthians 5:20; Galatians 5:22-23)
• We endeavor to show kids that God has a special purpose for their lives, and we work to help them discover that purpose and fulfill it in their lives. (Jeremiah 29:11; Jeremiah 1:5a&b)
• KidQuesters strive to always adore God and show Him how much we love Him! (Psalm 29:2)
8:15 – Connections Groups
9:30 – The Summit Kid’s Worship (Large Group Worship with Small Group Study)
11:00 – Connections Groups
AWANA – 5:30-7:00
“Awana helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. Our programs offer a proven approach for evangelizing and discipling kids in the church and community.”
In AWANA, children learn Bible verses, play interactive games, and learn about God in fun and challenging ways!
(AWANA meets only during the school year)
GA’s (Girls in Action) and RA’s (Royal Ambassadors) – 6:00-7:30
Girls in Action is a missions discipleship organization for girls. Every girl in grades 1-5 can be a part of the GA ministry at BSFBC. Through GA’s, girls learn about, pray for, give to, and do missions work. Girls have a lot of great fun learning about missions!
Royal Ambassadors is a Bible-centered, church-based, Southern Baptist mission education organization for boys in grades 1-5. The RA Motto, “We are Ambassadors for Christ,” not only gives the organization its name, but also gives the boys and leaders a lifestyle goal.
(GA’s and RA’s meet only during the school year)
(Note to Parents: Prayer meeting is from 6-7 in room G207B)